Manish Shah is an Indian film producer, promoter, and director of the Goldmine Telefilms Pvt. Ltd. The company specializes in dubbing and distributing various regional films in Hindi. Manish Shah was born on 3rd November 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is 47 years old as of 2022.
Goldmines Telefilms was incorporated in the year 2000 and was initiated into making TV shows. The company made a remarkable start with the TV show Rishtey which became unbelievably popular and earned unimaginable Television Rating Point (TRP). Making immense progress in the early to the late 2000s, the company entered into the field of dubbing movies. Manish Shah became a brand after dubbing very famous movies like King No.1 (2008), Magadheera (2009), and Chirutha (2007).
Manish began his schooling at Matunga Premier School and after graduating, he started his job as a director, producer, and promoter of the Goldmines Telefilms. He is currently one of the richest people in the Bollywood film industry. He works alongside Ulka Shah, Director of Finance and Commercial, Reetu Dosh, Head of Acquisition and Legal, and RavindraYadav, Technical Head, who are the most valued members of the company.
The Goldmines Telefilms, under Manish Shah, has established itself as the largest player in Terrestrial Television Rights, due to the dynamic, spicy, entertaining, and pure content it delivers to the audience all over the country. It has dubbed blockbuster movies like YamrajEkFaulad, The FightermanGhayal, Dangerous Khiladi, Bunny the Hero, Don No.1, Meri Jung- One man army, Betting Raja, Double Attack, JeeneNahiDoonga, Dadagiri, etc.
Manish Shah has been successful in making his company, one of the richest and most loved companies of all by acquiring quality content from all the corners of the country and altering them into something enjoyable for the majority of the audiences in the country.
Table of Contents
Manish Shah Wiki / Biography
|Film producer, Businessman, and Film Producer.
|promoter and director of the Goldmine Telefilms Pvt. Ltd
|Date of Birth
|3rd November 1974
|Age (as of 2022)
|47 years (2022)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Matunga Premier School
|Brother – n/a.
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Daughter – n/a.
|Web Series Name
|TV Show List
|Music Videos/ Songs
|500 crore ( 5 Billion Rupees) (Approximate not conformed)
|3 crore – 5 crore (According to 2022)
Manish Shah is 5 foot 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 75 kilograms. His eyes and hair are black in color. He is of a healthy build and his complexion is dark.
|Height in centimeters- 175cm
Height in meters- 1.75 m
Height in feet inches- 5’ 9”
Interesting facts about Manish Shah
- Manish Shahruns about 10 YouTubechannels wherefrom he has earned 10-20 crores INR.
- Manish Shah’s famous quote is “Content is king, but delivering content is an emperor.”
- His office is located at Plot No:45, Ganpati Bhavan, MG Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai- 400062 Maharashtra.
- Manish Shah recently got into a controversy with Karthik Aryan where he called Karthik unprofessional for talking about walking out of the film Shehzada if it is released without his consent.
- You May Also Like This: Kalyani Teja.
Commonly Asked Questions about Manish Shah
- Who is Manish Shah and why he is popular?
- He is a Businessperson and Film Financer. He has made Goldmines Telefilms one of the wealthiest and most well-liked enterprises in the country by purchasing high-quality content from all across the country and transforming it into something that appeals to the majority of the country’s audiences.
- Is Manish Shah dating someone right now?
- He is married and his wife’s name is Miss. Shah.
- What is his net worth?
- His estimated net worth is 100 crore rupees, while he earns between 3 and 5 crore rupees every month.
- What are his future plans?
- He will continue as a businessman.
- Is there any controversy associated with him?