Alex Hormozi is an American entrepreneur, author, investor, philanthropist, digital content creator, mentor, and social media influencer. Alex was born on 18th August 1992 in Austin, Texas, United States of America. He is 30 years old as of 2022. He was always into health and fitness from a young age. He got admission to Vanderbilt University Magna wherefrom he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human and Organizational Development, specializing in Corporate Strategy.
He is the author of $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No which has 4.9/5 rating on Amazon, 4.7/5 on Goodreads and 5/5 on Ubuy India. He has also written another book named Gym Launch Secrets: The Step-By-Step Guide to Building a Massively Profitable Gym which is rated 4.4/5 on Amazon.in, 4.6/5 on Goodreads, and 5/5 on Audible.in.
He began his career as an entrepreneur in 2013 by setting up his United Fitness gym in Huntington Beach and after earning some profit through the gym, he set up five more all around California. He started his Gym Launch business in 2016 and in 2019 he started the Prestige Lab business with the money he earned from his Gym Launch business. He then introduced DFYM (Done For You Meals) which were USDA approved Pre-packaged for the fitness freaks. In 2020, he started ALAN, a software company and in 2021 he sold the majority of his shares to American Pacific Group. He also started Acquisition.com, to help his smaller businesses.
Alex Hormozi Wiki / Biography
|Full Name||Alex Hormozi|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, author, investor, philanthropist, digital content creator, mentor, and social media influencer|
|Famous For||He gained popularity through his Self-help, Finance, and Entrepreneurship type content on YouTube and Instagram.|
|Date of Birth||18th August 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 years (2022)|
|Birthplace||Austin, Texas, United States of America|
|Father Name||Mr. Hormozi|
|Mother Name||Mrs. Hormozi|
|Sibling||Brother – n/a|
|Home Town||Austin, Texas, United States of America|
|Current Address||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Wife|| Leila Hormozi|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Monthly Earning||$15k – $25K|
Physical Appearance of Alex Hormozi:
|Height (approx.)||Height in centimeters- 158 cm |
Height in meters- 1.58 m
Height in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||12 kg|
Social Media Status
Alex Hormozi is popular on social media with over 292k subscribers and 29 million views on his YouTube channel (Alex Hormozi), 315k followers on Instagram (@hormozi), and 98.6k followers on Twitter (@AlexHormozi).
Interesting facts about Alex
- Alex is married and his wife is Leila Hormozi, who is also his partner in all of his business.
- Alex is 6 foot 3 inches tall and his weight is 112 kilograms.
- His estimated net worth is around 15 million USD approximately.
- Alex’s business generates 85 million USD in revenue each year.
- Forbes wrote an article about Alex titled “Alex Hormozi’s 4 Key Secrets To Scaling Your Business.”
- You May Also Like This: Sam Way Chef.
Commonly Asked Questions about Alex Hormozi
- Who is Alex Hormozi and why he is popular?
- He is an American entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, and the CEO of ACQUISITON . He gained popularity through his Youtube and Instagram videos on Entrepreneur, Business, Sell, self-help, etc.
- Is Alex Hormozi dating someone right now?
- He is married to Leila Hormozi.
- What is her net worth?
- His estimated net worth as of 2022 is $5 Million.
- What are her future plans?
- He will continue as an Entrepreneur and Content creator.
- Is there any controversy associated with her?